SILIMA® breast forms, or breast prostheses, are high-quality products – pleasantly silky and skin friendly. Perspiration can, however, impair the positive material properties of SILIMA® breast forms. So please make sure you understand the need to clean your breast form every day to ensure lasting elasticity and strength. SILIMA® breast protheses are so easy to care for that cleaning them takes barely a minute.
Please note: the wafer thin polyurethane skin on the breast form, once it is damaged or punctured, cannot be repaired.
1. Wash with mild soap and rinse in warm water
2. Do not use solvents under any circumstances
3. Dab gently with a soft towel to dry
4. Do not place the form on a radiator, nor use a hair dryer
5. Use the original box to store or move the breast form
6. Keep sharp or pointed objects, away from the breast form
7. Be careful with pet claws – they might damage the gossamer-thin PU film
8. Observe the care information included with each breast form